Physical Asset NFT
8th February 2023
6PM (London) / 10AM (L.A.) / 7PM (Berlin)
Our Fourth Online Physical Asset NFT Event
Join us for the fourth of our hugely successful Meetups, where we will look ahead to what developments to expect in 2023. We will bring together experts in fields such as AI, blockchain, regulation and more to discuss what promises to be an incredibly eventful year.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to present or be on a panel at our events – our events are not “pay for play”, participation is always free.
- Gordon Liao – Chief Economist for digital currency innovators Circle, harnessing the power of stablecoins for payments and internet commerce worldwide
- James Burnie – leading lawtech developer, partner with gunnercooke, providing financial services regulation for Web3
- Federico Pomi – CEO with real estate innovators Fabrica – ‘Real Estate In Your Wallet’
- Eric Drass – Pioneering AI creative
With more to come!
There will be POAPs for attendees, and our regular informal afterparty for everyone – following the last one, on Twitter, John Belitsky said:
“the @mattereum afterparty was probably my favorite informal hang I’ve ever had on a zoom. Thanks so much @leashless!”
#phygital #physicalNFT #rwaNFT #realworldassetNFT
This is the recording of Mattereum’s Third Physical Asset Online Meet-Up, held over zoom on 30th November 2022
- Toby Lewis from Novum Insights – brings extensive knowledge about the entire Web 3 straight from Novum Insight’s hugely successful London Blockchain Summit
- Daniel Fallon-Cyr from Klasma Labs – who are doing amazing things with DeFi and real estate
- John Belitsky from Balcony DAO – breaking new ground combining web3 with investment banking and on-chain marketplaces, specialising in real estate.
- Yael Tamar from SolidBlock – SolidBlock tokenized the St. Regis Hotel in Aspen, CO. in 2019 and continue to innovate in web3 real estate.
- Dr. John Ennis from NeoSwap – NeoSwap solves the liquidity problem for NFTs by enabling multi-participant optimized simultaneous trades in a ‘party’ format.
This is the recording of Mattereum’s Second Physical Asset Online Meet-Up, held over zoom on 21st September 2022
00:00: Anton Shelupanov: Introduction
This is the recording of Mattereum’s First Physical Asset Online Meet-Up, held over zoom on 27th July 2022